Bai Tu Long Bay, Ha Long Bay, Quang Ninh, Vietnam.
USD $186/ person
Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
Our tour guide will pick you up from suggested places around Old Quarter to Ha Long Bay at 7:45am. After 3 and a half hours transferring, we will embark at Hon Gai pier, Ha Long City. Laster, we transfer to traditional junk, have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way. At afternoon, we will anchor at Vung Vieng fishing village, tender will take you to visit one of the largest and oldest fishing village on Ha Long Bay, exploring the lives of local fishing villagers and then visiting the farm of pearls processing. Then, you can enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach, swimming or kayaking around the picturesque limestone outcrops. While the cruise’s moving to the area of Ban Chan beach for overnight, dinner with BBQ, cooking class and experience the purple sunset sight on the sea.
Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
Ha Long Bay, in the Gulf of Tonkin, includes some 1,600 islands and islets, forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars. Because of their precipitous nature, most of the islands are uninhabited and unaffected by a human presence. The site's outstanding scenic beauty is complemented by its great biological interest. Visiting Thien Canh Son cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites you can understand why almost travelers must visit there when they come to our country.
PRICE: USD $186/ PERSON
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: USD 40$
Connecting family rooms are available on request.
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Exclusive cruise through Bai Tu Long Bay
- Welcome drink
- Meals on-board
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration
- Insurance on-board
- Tips and gratuities
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Please get final information from our sales staff before your date of cruise.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Bai Tu Long Bay.
Person with disability: physical or sensory
Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
Person who is older than 80
Person who is overweight (>120kg)